Video of the exercise at heading Show more.
The ball stimulates the foot muscles, nerve pathways and blood circulation.
The exercise can be performed both sitting and standing. Put the practice ball underfoot. Push the ball with your foot and gently roll it back and forth from heel to toes. This can be sensitive. Always change the place of the ball. When: Morning and evening. How long: 3 minutes per foot, more is allowed.
On the box is attached the exercise program and the instructions for use.
Type of complaint
The exercise ball can provide effective relief for sore feet, heel spurs, morton neuralgia, hallux valgus, heel pain syndrome, tired foot, sagging foot, high muscle tension of the foot, hollow feet, flat feet, Achilles tendon complaint, and anything that stimulates the foot such as blood flow nerve pathways and foot muscles.
- Execution of the exercise: roll firmly with the foot over the exercise ball from heel to toes, this does not mean that you have to roll with pain but gently stimulates the foot muscles, nerves and blood circulation.
- Material: PVC. Latex free, Phthalate free, BPA free and Lead free.
- It is a Reach compliance (EC 1907/2006) product.
- Medium hard springing practice ball.
- Practice ball size: 55 mm
- Colour: green
- The practice ball can be rinsed under the tap.
- You will also find an instruction video on our website.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..